By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Cookies and other similar technologies
Cookies are used by the majority of highly developed websites to help Users navigate their websites efficiently and perform certain functions, including:
- creating individual content viewing statistics
- personalization of services provided within a website
- maintaining user session
- providing users with personalized advertising content
Musicacademy.pl sites use the following types of cookies:
- Essential Cookies, which use is essential for the running of our website services, for example to allow the use of sessions,
- Functional Cookies, used to remember Users preferences on our websites. This can be anything from remembering Users mobile/classic view, last phrases typed by the User or Users preference on our website,
- Analytical Performance Cookies, used to monitor the performance of our websites and how Users use it.
Cookies are not used for processing or storing personal details, they cannot be used for direct identification of a User, they do not change Users browser options or device configuration.
The User can independently determine and modify browser settings so that they will not accept cookies. If this option is selected many websites may not function properly or at all. It may be possible to set your browser to not accept cookies and ask for Users consent before each cookie used. This gives the User control over what is set on their device, however this has the drawback of slowing down the user’s browsing experience.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on musicacademy.pl web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on musicacademy.pl web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by musicacademy.pl at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on musicacademy.pl web site are provided “as is”. musicacademy.pl makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, musicacademy.pl does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall musicacademy.pl or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on musicacademy.pl’s Internet site, even if musicacademy.pl or a musicacademy.pl authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on musicacademy.pl’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. musicacademy.pl does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. musicacademy.pl may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. musicacademy.pl does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Any claim relating to musicacademy.pl’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Poland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to use of a Website.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Article 1. Privacy Principle
- The personal data controller is Unisono Centrum Kształcenia Muzycznego Zofia Zwolińska with its registered office in Warsaw (02-942), , ul. Konstancińska, REGON number: 140533624, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 5212513126.
- Unisono Centrum Kształcenia Muzycznego Zofia Zwolińska as the controller of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”) attaches great importance to the privacy protection and confidentiality of personal data entered by Internet users in electronic forms made available on the musicacademy.pl website (hereinafter referred to as “musicacademy.pl”), the principles of which are defined in the terms and conditions of use (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”).
- Contacting the is possible via email address: .
- The Controller, with due diligence, selects and uses appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data processed. Full access to the databases is only granted to persons duly authorized by the Controller.
- The Controller protects personal data against unauthorized access, as well as against its processing in violation of the applicable laws.
Article 2. Basis for Personal Data Processing
- Personal data is processed by the Controller in accordance with the law, in particular in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) in order to:
- answer questions asked in connection with the use of contact forms available at musicacademy.pl by the user, including pop-ups (pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1(b) GDPR);
- pursue or secure claims (pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1(f) GDPR).
- The user should not provide the Controller with personal data of third parties. However, when the user provides such data, the user each time declares that he has the consent of the third parties to transfer the data to the Controller.
Article 3. Personal Data Processing Scope
- The Controller processes the scope of data provided by the user in the content of the issue addressed to the Controller.
- The data provided by users is used only to: provide answers to the questions asked, send the newsletter including business information concerning the Controller and the Controller’s products, services, workshops and events, as well as for statistical purposes and event organization.
- The Controller uses IP addresses collected during Internet connections for technical purposes related to server administration. In addition, IP addresses are used to collect general, statistical demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection is made).
Article 4. Personal Data Processing Control
- The user is required to provide complete, up-to-date and real data.
- Each user whose personal data is processed by the Controller has the right to access the data and the right to rectify, erase, limit the processing, transfer the data, object to the processing of the data based on the legitimate interest of the Controller, withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing (where the processing takes place on the basis of a consent) carried out based on the consent before its withdrawal.
- The rights specified in the above paragraph may be exercised by sending a relevant request stating the user’s name and e-mail address to .
- The user has the right to appeal to a supervisory authority where he considers that the processing of personal data violates the GDPR provisions.
Article 5. Sharing of Personal Data
Users’ data can be made available to entities authorized to receive the data under applicable law, including the relevant judicial authorities. Personal data may be transferred to entities commissioned to process it, i.e. marketing agencies, partners providing technical services (development and maintenance of IT systems and websites). Your personal data may be transferred to a third party country/international organization
- Your data may be processed on servers located outside of the country of your residence.
- Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area to a third party country, i.e. the USA, to subjects fulfilling a required protection level based on the European Commission’s decision from 12 July 2016, the so-called Privacy Shield.
- This means that your data shall be transferred only to subjects that comply with the rules determined by the United States Department of Commerce within the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework programs regulating collecting, using and storing personal data from the Member States of the European Union.
- In an event of sending data from the EU area to other countries, e.g. the United States, data processors comply with the law regulations that ensure an analogical level of security to that of the European Union’s regulations.
Article 6. Data Retention Period and Other Information Concerning Data Processing
- Personal data shall be stored only for the period necessary to achieve a particular purpose for which it was sent, or in order to comply with the law.
- If the user has consented to the use of personal data in connection with the use of the newsletter, personal data shall be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
- Personal data shall not be processed in an automated way by the Controller.