Unisono Music Academy Concert of Carols
Even though previous concert of our School was held not so far from now, we met again 17. December 2017 in Fangor manor-hous to give another concert, this time devoted mostly to carols. This kind of musical program is one of the most beloved programs performed by our pupils who wait for it impatiently and work hard to be well prepared to the event. This time, our repertoire encompassed not only classical and traditional carols but also pearls of classical music. This made it diversified and interesting not only for the performers but also for the audience.
Magda Lewandowska class of piano was represented by
- Marysia Hanyga who played carol “Bóg się rodzi” (God is Born);
- Ignaś Laskowski performed another carol “Dzisiaj w Betlejem” (Today in Bethlehem);
- Franek Grygorczuk did “Sleep gently Baby-Jesus”;
- Nathan Caniard executed popular carol “Cicha noc” (Silent Night);
- Jojo Yiang Yi played Polish carol “Mizerna cicha stajenka licha” (Poor Little Manger);
- Hania Głąb played twice – her first performance was “Triumfy Króla Niebieskiego” (Triumphs of the Heavenly King) and the second – Wolfgang Amadaeus Mozart “Marsz turecki” (Turkish March);
- Zosia Kowalska performed “Minuet” by Johann Sebastian Bach;
- Amelia Tebbens played “Dla Elizy” (For Elisa) by Ludvig van Beethoven;
- Tosia Kulig did the first part (Alegretto) of Sonatina in F-Major no. 3 by Thomas Attwood;
- Her brother Franek performed the second part of Sonatina in A-Major op. 21 no. 3 by Johann Baptist Vanhal;
- Marcin Siwicki presented the leading motive of the motion picture “Mariage d’amour”;
- Arsenij Voloshyn presented the famous and popular song “We Wish You a Merry Christmas”;
- the same song, yet in other arrangement, was played by Zofia Tomaszek;
- Franek Grygorczuk who played “Lulajże Jezuniu” (Sleep gently Baby-Jesus);
and this was the last composition presented at the end of the concert.
From Julia Leviuk class of piano performed
- Leon Gyurkovich performed “Poleczka” by Dmitry Kabalevsky;
- Victor Polipot did „Minuet” by Leopold Mozart;
- Jaś Piwoński played “Poranek” (Morning Dew) by Edvard Grieg;
- Bianca Zolumov performed Peter Tchaikovsky’s miniature “Chora lalka” (The Ill Doll));
- Madeline Hojer played “Lullaby” by Vitaliy Nugesimov;
- Simona Procheva performed “Marsz żołnierzyków” (March of tiny Toy Soldiers) by Peter Tchaikovsky; and
- Michał Kotas performed Johann Sebastian Bach “Invention for two voices” and Johannes Brahms Waltz in Gis-minor’.
From Zofia Zwolińska class of violin played
- Ella Bai executed Violin Concerto in a- minor by Johann Sebastian Bach;
- Julia Jaworska played the third part (Rondo) of the Violin Concerto in D-Major No. 2 by Wolfgang Amadaeus Mozart, and
- Natalya Voloshyna who performed Violin Concerto ‘Adelaide’ by Wolfgang Amadaeus Mozart .
The program was led and announced by Berenika Anna Pietraga
At the end of the event Zofia Zwolińska, Director of the Unisono Music School, congratulated all performers and enhanced them to develop their musical skills and artistry for their personal satisfaction and the reputation of our School. Director Zwolińska expressed also her thanks and appreciation to the teachers of the School exposing their successful engaged, professional and pedagogical work with their pupils. Last but not least, she addressed her thanks and appreciation to parents, grandparents and all sympathizers of our School, as well as to the entire audience which warmly applauded the soloists.
Finally, Director Zwolińska invited all to the New-Year Concert that will be performed by teachers of our School on January 7th 2018 at 12.00 O’clock at the Fangor manor-house in Powsin.